COCONUT CHIPS – GINGER
Coconuts have been extensively used for cooking in Sri Lanka. Coconut milk
and coconut oil are integral part of our day to day life.
Recent revolution of coconuts becoming a global health food have pushed
producers to find novel ways of using coconut. Then came the coconut chip.
While dehydrated natural and toasted coconut chips continue to increase its
market share in the snacks market, novel varieties of flavored both sweetened and spicy varieties of chips are providing a wide array of choices to current consumers who seek healthy snacking options
Key highlights about Coconut Chips – Ginger
- Ingredients – Coconut, Coconut sugar, Ginger Powder
- What great about – Vegan, Gluten Free, Cholesterol Free, Non GMO, Lactose Free
- Preparation Instructions – Snack it from the packet, Add to garnish your dessert, Sprinkle to
- your yoghurt / Ice cream, Use as a crunchy addition to your smoothie, Add to your salads, mix with oats
- Production Facility – ISO22000 Certified.
|Servings per package||1|
|Energy Value||1954Kj /
|of which saturated fat||23.3g||11.6g|
|of which sugar||33.3g||16.6g|
100% organic extra virgin coconut oil from Sri lanka.
12 Months from the date of Manufacture
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Once opened refrigerate.