COCONUT CREAM – 22% FAT
Sri Lankans love coconut milk. Rice mixed with coconut milk for
breakfast, fish cooked in coconut milk and served with rice along with
other dishes for lunch and hoppers, a mix of coconut milk and rice flour cooked in a pan are all daily delicacies Sri Lankans enjoy.
Coconut milk squeezed out from selected fresh coconuts are
pasteurized and packed in a can is just what you need for your daily
coconut requirements. You simply need to open the can and pour its
Coconut milk and coconut cream vary from its fat content. More than
20% fat is called coconut cream whereas less than that is called coconut
Key highlights about COCONUT CREAM
- Ingredients – Coconut (60%), Guargum * (Optional)
- What great about – Vegan, Gluten Free, Cholesterol Free, Non GMO, Lactose Free
- Quantity – 200g / 400g Available
- Preparation Instructions – Mix in your smoothie, soup, hot chocolate, use making wide array of desserts and confectionary. Also best in making traditional Asian curries.
- Production Facility – ISO22000 Certified.
|Nutritional Information – 400ml|
|Servings per package||6.5|
|Energy Value||900Kj / 215Kcal||540Kj/129Kcal|
|of which saturated fat||20g||12g|
|of which sugar||2.3g||1.4g|
100% organic extra virgin coconut oil from Sri lanka.
24 Months from the date of Manufacture
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Once opened refrigerate.